Located in 48 Toh Guan Road East, Soon Huat Tyres have been providing fast and reliable services for all repair and maintenance needs. We offer a variety of repair and maintenance services, including vehicle servicing, sale of tyre & rims, battery replacement and 24 hours roadside assistance service. Our tyres are suitable for passenger cars, vans, commercial vehicles, trucks and even forklifts. We also have a wide range of tyre selection from brands such as Michelin, Bridgestone, Falken, Dunlop, Yokohama and etc.
Here are 5 reasons why you should engage us:
We provide towing and roadside assistance services. For example, if you have a punctured tyre halfway during your journey, don’t hesitate to give us a call. We are also available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year in Singapore. That means that we will be able to help you anytime, all at your convenience. All you have to do is quickly move your vehicle to the side of the road to avoid buildup of traffic, and we will be there as soon as possible.
Every now and then, there is a need to replace with a new set of tyres for your vehicle. Your tyre condition plays a big part in your whole car ride experience. Once you notice your tyre surface is level with the tread wear indicator bar, or if your car has already clocked 30,000 kilometres, it might be time to change it. To ensure durability and to not compromise your safety, we have all types of tires of varying sizes from different brands for you to choose from.
We know that tyre services are a one-time thing, thus at Soon Huat Tyres, we find no need for membership card or fees. You only need to pay for only the service you need.
When it comes to payment, we accept credit card payments, making it as hassle-free as possible for our customers.
Saving money is always on everybody’s minds and with us, you will be able to save up to 50% with the warranty we provide. Affordable and hassle-free, with Soon Huat Tyres, your car will be back to normal and on the roads in no time!
Here at Soon Huat Tyres, we offer:
- Tyre Changing Services For New, Second Hand Retread & Solid Tyres. One example to tell when you will have to change your tyres is when your indicator bars are even with the tread. Your tyres have tread wear indicator bars, which are built into the tread grooves around the tyre. When these indicator bars become even with the tyre tread, it is a sign that your tyres are worn down to its safety limit and should be replaced soon. Worn tyres can be dangerous, especially when driving on wet, slippery roads. But most importantly, changing your worn tyres ensures the safety of you and your family on the roads.
- Maintenance Service Package for Car, Van and Lorry. This is an important and effective service that involves a thorough check of your vehicle, informing you about anything that requires replacing. It is good to have your vehicle serviced every twelve months to keep it in tip-top condition.
- Tyres Rotation With Balancing. This is the switching of tyres around to achieve a more uniform and even wear for all the tyres on your vehicle. With this service, it increases the chances of all your tyres wearing out together at the same time, and this makes it more convenient for you to change all at once when that happens. It also extends the useful life of your tyres, allowing you to drive more kilometers before all your tyres wear out. It is also recommended to rotate and balance your tyres every six months.
- Free Nitrogen Inflation with Tyre Fitment. Did you know that nitrogen serves as an alternative to air for tyre inflation and actually helps to keep your tyres inflated longer? It is actually more difficult for nitrogen to leak out of the tyre as nitrogen molecules are larger than oxygen molecules. Utilizing nitrogen will ultimately prolong the longevity and lasting performance of your tyres.
- Auto Parts Repair Service. This service is for repairing specific parts such as brake pad, shock absorber, brake and more that are not working properly.
- Tyre Puncture Repair. Tyre punctures are commonly caused by sharp objects penetrating the tyre. Depending on the size of your tyres, your tyres will either slowly or quickly deflate. Your tyres will be changed or repaired at the service centre. When your tyre is punctured, it is advisable to slow down and come to a stop at the side of the road. Your vehicle might spiral out of control if you continue driving with a punctured tyre.
This is the place to be if you are facing problems with your vehicle. You never know when you will require the maximum performance from your tyres. And especially if you have to drive for long distances on a weekly basis, don’t delay getting a new set of tyres with Soon Huat Tyres once you start noticing signs that your tyres are in need of a change. We know our cars by heart and we want our customers to always have a safe and pleasant drive home.