Suitable all year round, all-season tyres are designed to offer a combination of qualities from both summer and winter tyres. They are adaptable on sunny and rainy days without sacrificing performance or compromising quality. This easily makes all-season tires the best choice. You can get yours quick at a cheap tyre shop in Singapore but the real question is, which one should you get?
Take a look at three of our all-season tires in our inventory:
- Excellent water drainage and anti-hydroplaning is achieved with 4 straight wide grooves.
- A straight center rib block serves to effectively address driving stability at high speeds and provides excellent steering response.
- Noise reduction and vibration is diminished with the curved directional groove edge and 5 random pitch variation.
- Ideal for all top of the range sports and high-powered cars, it can also be considered for powerful mid-range vehicles.
- New Nano-composite compound ensures maximum grip and stability.
- Special “S-shaped” grooves in the tread area deliver lower cabin noise levels, enhancing driver comfort.
- New reinforced construction technology improves steering precision and durability.
- Grip booster technology is made with adhesive resin, delivering better grip for braking and handling on wet and dry roads.
- Active braking technology provides shorter braking distances.
If you are intending to reduce your tyre expenditure, consider all-season tyres for a change if you have yet to try it. Whether it is on dry to wet roads or high to low temperatures, you can rely on this type of tyres because of its versatility. Especially when we are living in a tropical climate like Singapore’s where temperatures stay relatively constant, a tread pattern designed to perform well in all conditions, and not to the level of summer and winter tyres, will be a better choice.
With over 20 years of experience, our team consists of certified automotive mechanics who are constantly upgrading themselves to remain up-to-date with the latest technologies. As such, you can be sure to trust our recommendations of tyres to suit your needs. Our tyres are suitable for passenger cars, vans, commercial vehicles, trucks and even forklift. So, if you are looking for a new set of tyres, come down to our workshop today to choose from a variety of tyres we have in store for you and your vehicle.