Why repair my tyres?
If you’re driving on a tyre that continuously loses air or has a puncture, it’s very important to get it inspected immediately by an expert – not only for your safety, but also because driving on a flat tyre for even a short distance can ruin it.
What happens if they are not changed?
It is not safe to drive on a flat tyre as a flat tyre can greatly affect maneuverability of your vehicle. Also driving on a flat tyre for even a short distance can cause heavy damage to your rim and wheel.
What do we do?
- Repair punctures in the tread. Most punctures, nail holes or cuts up to 0.64cm can be repaired if the damage is confined to the tread.
- Prevent further tyre damage.
- Maintain tyre air pressure at manufacturer recommended levels.
- If the tyre is beyond repair, we will advise you.
Benefits of having your tyres repaired.
- Your safety comes first.
- If your tyre is punctured and can be repaired, there is no need to buy a new tyre.
- Prevents damage to your rim and wheel.